Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personally identifiable information from Our users at several different points on Our websites:
- Your name
- Your organization or school
- Your title
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your mailing address
- You parent(s) or guardian(s) name, phone number, and email address
- Your or your parent or guardian’s credit card information if credit card payment is collected
- Your thoughts, comments, and opinions about Our products and services
- Your calendar events, action items, personal goals, and evaluation (only for individualized coaching websites)
- Your login credentials for social networking websites such as Facebook or Twitter
The personally identifiable information we collect from you may be used to:
- Respond to your comments or questions
- Provide you with additional information about Us and Our products and services
- Develop and market Our products or services
- Generate website usage data to analyze traffic and improve Our websites
- Assist Us in providing Our personalized products and services to you
- Provide general updates on meeting frequency and themes covered in Our services to your parent or guardian if they have paid for the services
- To integrate Our products and services with social networking websites
InsideTrack is the sole owner of all personally identifiable information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways other than as disclosed in this policy. We may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties only if required by law to do so.
Subscription to Our Mailing List
If you wish to subscribe to our emails or newsletters, We may ask for contact information such as your name and email address. This information is used to contact you about the services on Our site that you have expressed interest. If you no longer wish to receive Our emails, newsletters, or other communications, you can unsubscribe from Our mailing list using the tools provided in the messages we send or from this link Unsubscribe.
Information Collected Through Technology
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. When users submit sensitive information through Our website, We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect their information both online and offline. However, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Thus, you acknowledge that you provide your personal information to Us at your own risk.
Notification of Changes
Our website and services are not targeted to children under the age of 13 years old, and We do not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such persons. If a parent or guardian suspects his or her child has provided Us with personally identifiable information, We encourage such parent or guardian to contact Us immediately.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users of Our website who are California residents to request certain information regarding Our disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the email address or phone number below.
Our Contact Information